We’ve teamed up with the Algarve Tourism Bureau to offer you and a guest the chance to win a four-night stay in the beautiful southernmost region of Portugal.
– Two return economy flights with Ryanair from the UK to Faro
– Four nights’ accommodation at Companhia das Culturas Ecodesign & Spa Hotel, including daily breakfast
– Use of the hotel’s traditional hammam, and a yoga class and full-body massage for two
– A food tour for two with Eating Algarve Food Tours
– Dinner for two at À Terra restaurant, Praia Verde hotel
– Sgraffito and lime painting workshop for two with Barroca
– Transfers to/from Faro airport, courtesy of Rotatur
Companhia das Culturas is a contemporary eco-friendly hotel in the picturesque Algarve municipality of Castro Marim. Occupying renovated farm buildings, the hotel delivers an organic agritourism experience among 40 hectares of cork oaks, stone pines, carob, apricot and fig trees, and a vegetable garden.
Delicious organic breakfast is included, in addition to use of the hotel’s hammam, and a yoga class and full-body massage for two. In addition, you will be invited to take part in a cultural workshop exploring sgraffito and lime painting techniques, led by cultural and touristic organisation Barroca.
Another part of the prize will be dinner for two at Praia Verde boutique hotel’s À Terra restaurant, as well as an authentic culinary experience with Eating Algarve Food Tours, allowing you to sample Algarvian delicacies such as fried baby cuttlefish and local wines.
How to Enter
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, fill in your details in the space to the right. Competition closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 13 January 2019.Terms & conditions apply – CLICK HERE