Flights to Argentina
The best price found from United States to Argentina is on
January 8th, 2019,
See more options, compare prices and book:
Washington Ronald Reagan
Getting around by air
- The national carrier, Aerolíneas Argentinas, offers the most domestic flights, but it’s not necessarily better than its competitors.
- Other airlines with domestic flights include LATAM, Andes (www.andesonline.com) and Líneas Aéreas del Estado (LADE; www.lade.com.ar), the air force’s passenger service. Norwegian Air (www.norwegian.com/ar) was also planing to add regional flights at the time of research.
- At the time of research, a spate of new low-cost airlines were in the process of implementing regional flights between provinces, a service that is changing travel patterns throughout Argentina. For listings, see individual cities.
- Demand for flights around the country can be heavy, especially during some holidays (such as Christmas or Easter) and the vacation months of January, February and July. Seats are often booked out well in advance, so reserve as far ahead as possible.
- Nearly all domestic flights land at Aeroparque Internacional Jorge Newbery, a short distance north of downtown Buenos Aires. It's worth noting that Argentina's domestic flight system can be very unreliable – flights are often cancelled or delayed, and there can be frequent labor strikes. It might be a good idea to avoid tight itineraries; for example, leave a day's cushion in between your domestic and international flights.