- Palm Gallery Hotel Arty retreat in elegant surroundings.
- Generator Hostel Chic design hostel with private rooms and sensational rooftop lounge.
- Inn at the Roman Forum Classy boutique hideaway near the Imperial Forums.
- Arco del Lauro Minimalist comfort in Trastevere B&B.
- Villa Spalletti Trivelli Stately style in a city-centre mansion.
- Generator Hostel Urban-chic (non)hostelling in Esquilino.
- Althea Inn Designer comfort at budget prices.
- Beehive Classy hostel near Termini.
- Hotel Pensione Barrett Welcoming old-school pensione with exuberant decor.
- Palm Gallery Hotel Delightful hotel in elegant residential neighbourhood.
- Arco del Lauro B&B bolthole in happening Trastevere.
- Residenza Maritti Hidden gem with captivating views over the Forums.
- Nerva Boutique Hotel Stylish hideaway at the back of the Imperial Forums.
- Villa Laetitia Revel in tasteful decor at this Fendi-designed riverside villa.
- Inn at the Roman Forum Modern styling and Roman ruins meet at this elegant bolthole.
- Villa Spalletti Trivelli Glorious mansion with 16th-century furnishings, garden and Jacuzzi-clad roof terrace.
- Relais Le Clarisse Peaceful hotel with farmhouse charm in the heart of Trastevere.
- Hotel Sant’Anselmo Escape to this beautiful Liberty-style villa.
- Hotel Locarno Star in your own romance at this art-deco gem.
- Casa Fabbrini Romance by design in an art-nouveau villa with rooms straight out of Elle Decoration.
- Buonanotte Garibaldi B&B accommodation in an artist’s villa, romantically at home in a secret Giancolo courtyard.
- Arco del Lauro Modern rooms, perfectly placed on the quiet side of Trastevere.
- Villa Della Fonte Scale this 17th-century townhouse to its rooftop gardens and understand what la dolce vita is really all about.
- Althea Inn A hidden gem near Testaccio.
- Casa Fabbrini Glorious three-room B&B in a garden-clad, art-nouveau villa.
- Le Stanze di Orazio An attractive home-from-home in upmarket Prati.
- BDB Luxury Rooms Designer pied à terre on mythical, car-free Via Margutta.
- Villa Laetitia Sit back and relax in the verdant surrounds of this luxury riverside villa.
- Beehive American-run, boutique hostel with bijou garden made for lounging around.
- Villa Della Fonte Cosy gem in a 17th-century townhouse with a trio of rooftop gardens, strewn with sun loungers, pomegranate trees and citrus plants.
- Hotel Donna Camilla Savelli Luxury, 16th-century, convent hotel with two gardens – in the cloister and on the roof. Swoon.
- Hotel Santa Maria Fantastic midrange hotel with courtyard garden, peppered with orange trees.