Flights to Morocco
The best price found from United States to Morocco is on
February 1st, 2019,
See more options, compare prices and book:
Baltimore Washington International
Getting around by air
- National carrier Royal Air Maroc (www.royalairmaroc.com) is the main domestic airline. All flights are via its hub at Mohammed V International Airport, Casablanca.
- RAM serves Tangier, Nador, Oujda, Fez, Er-Rachidia, Marrakesh, Essaouira, Agadir, Laâyoune and Dakhla.
- Flying is relatively expensive but may be worth it if you are pushed for time. The 2¼-hour flight from Casablanca to Dakhla costs from Dh980, compared with Dh600 for a 1st-class seat on the 32-hour CTM bus journey.
- You can buy tickets online and at RAM offices and travel agencies.
- English is spoken at RAM’s call centre.