The old Jewish cemetery, established in 1541, has 30-odd readable tombstones, including the oldest Jewish tombstone in Poland in its original location. The graveyard is on a hill between ul Sienna and ul Kalinowszczyzna, about 500m to the northeast of the main bus terminal. It is surrounded by a high brick wall and the gate is locked. Contact the tourist office to arrange a visit.
Though the cemetery is small, it holds the remains of several distinguished rabbis and scholars of the local community. These include Yaakov Yitzhak Horowitz, known as the Seer of Lublin, who died in 1815.