- Palihouse Vintage-hipster chic blocks from Santa Monica beach.
- Chateau Marmont Old Hollywood glamor in ever-cool West Hollywood.
- Hotel Indigo A fun, new pad with playful takes on Downtown LA history.
- Terranea Resort LA’s best five-star beach resort in Palos Verdes.
- Petit Ermitage Boho elegance and in-house art in West Hollywood.
- HI Los Angeles-Santa Monica Budget-friendly digs that rival facilities at properties costing many times more.
- USA Hostels Hollywood Affable budget digs with a busy social calendar in Hollywood.
- Mama Shelter A cheeky, smart-casual hangout in hip-again Hollywood.
- Hotel Maya Mid-century-meets-Mexican cool in Long Beach.
- Line Hotel A cool, minimalist hotel in the heart of food-obsessed Koreatown.
- Montage A sceney rooftop pool and five-star spa steps from Rodeo Dr.
- Hotel Bel-Air A sophisticated, rustic-chic hideaway in salubrious Bel Air.
- Malibu Beach Inn Coveted art, ocean views and interiors that make interior designers rave.
- Shutters on the Beach A New England–style retreat in Santa Monica.
- Dream Hollywood's latest designer slumber hot spot.
- Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel Site of the very first Academy Awards in Hollywood.
- Beverly Hills Hotel The pink-hued former hangout of Chaplin, Monroe, Sinatra and more.
- Avalon Hotel Cool, mid-century style where Marilyn Monroe once lived in Beverly Hills.
- Millennium Biltmore Hotel Glittering ballrooms, a deco pool and Hollywood lore in Downtown.
- Sunset Tower Hotel Errol Flynn and Truman Capote once called this WeHo landmark home.
- Casa del Mar A 1920s Santa Monica belle with an Obama design connection.
- Queen Mary Hotel Spend the night on a fabled ocean liner in Long Beach.
- Ace Hotel Cashed-up hipsters and rockers party on at this Downtown hot spot.
- Dream Vikram Chatwal's clubby chain for fashionable peeps in Hollywood.
- Mama Shelter Tongue-in-cheek design details and rooftop games in Hollywood.
- Hotel Indigo A brand-new Downtown pad with blown-up paps waiting by the elevator.
- Hotel Shangri-La Waterfront digs with a Studio 54–style rooftop bar in Santa Monica.
- Loews Hollywood Steps away from Hollywood attractions and one metro stop from Universal Studios theme park.
- Casa del Mar A beachfront property within walking distance of Santa Monica Pier's amusement rides.
- Montage High-end luxury with a dedicated kids' activity center in downtown Beverly Hills.
- Terranea A top-notch Palos Verdes beach resort with action-packed activities and a 140ft water slide.