Riad Azoulay Modern Italian style meets Marrakshi craftsmanship at this mellah retreat.
Riad Le J Bed down in rooms infused with quirky style at this cosy hideaway.
Riad L'Orangeraie Elegant interiors, intimate ambience and superior service right in the middle of the medina.
Riad Bledna Oodles of homey appeal and tranquillity are guaranteed at this out-of-town retreat.
Le Gallia Simply the best-run budget digs in the medina with bags of traditional character to boot.
- Le Gallia Great value all around with good-sized rooms around a citrus-tree shaded courtyard.
- Equity Point Hostel Swags of riad style at backpacker dorm bed prices. Plus there's a pool.
- Riad Elkarti Arty budget riad with laid-back style.
- Riad Le J Colourful, quirky design offsets Moroccan artistry at this uber-hip retreat behind the Mouassine fountain.
- Riad Bledna Peaceful countryside hideaway within easy reach of the city.
- Tchaikana Nomadic artefacts combine with swish design to create a medina pad with globe-trotting spirit.
- Jnane Tamsna Jet-setting parents lay poolside while the kids roam free within this top-ticket palmeraie address.
- Casa Taos An arty, family-friendly countryside retreat with fine food, pool and gardens.
- Dar Housnia The self-contained, spacious douiria (guest apartment) make this the perfect medina choice for families.
Dar Zaman Exceptional service and an inclusive social vibe make this a great choice for solo travellers.
Marhbabikoum Cosy, unpretentious riad with home-from-home appeal and room discounts for single travellers.
Jnane Mogador Excellent-value single rooms plus tips and advice from Mohammed, the super-friendly owner.