Glanleam House & Gardens

Skellig Ring

Built as a linen mill in the 1770s, this estate was transformed from 1808 when its owner established its 16-hectare gardens with exotic plants from around the world including bamboo and the tallest tree ferns in Europe. Now partly restored, part still atmospherically overgrown, trails meander along its beach, river and through the forest. Accommodation is available in the manor house.