- L’Hôtel The stuff of romance, Parisian myths and urban legends.
- Hôtel Henriette Vintage flea-market treasures fill Henriette's unique rooms.
- Hôtel Ritz Paris Synonymous with Parisian style.
- Generator Hostel Hang-outs include roof terrace, cafe-bar, and basement club styled like a Paris metro station.
- Hôtel Particulier Montmartre Montmartre hideaway with an enchanting garden.
- Hôtel du Dragon St-Germain gem run by the same family for five generations.
By Budget: €
- Hôtel du Dragon Home-made jam is on the breakfast menu at this heart-warming spot.
- Hôtel Diana Contemporary meets retro in the Latin Quarter.
- Cosmos Hôtel Cheap, brilliant value and footsteps from the nightlife of the 11e's rue JPT.
- Hôtel du Nord – Le Pari Vélo Bric-a-brac charm and bikes on loan.
- Mama Shelter Philippe Starck–designed property with a cool in-house pizzeria.
- Hôtel Port Royal Spotless vintage-furnished hotel with a peaceful courtyard garden.
By Budget: €€
- Hôtel Paris Bastille Boutet One-time chocolate factory with beautiful art deco tiling and a basement pool.
- Hoxton Paris' outpost of the hot-shot design group occupies an 18th-century residence in the hip Sentier neighbourhood.
- Hôtel Providence Rooms at this luxurious property come with bespoke cocktail bars.
- Familia Hôtel Sepia murals and flower-bedecked balconies in the Latin Quarter.
- Edgar A former convent now contains 13 rooms by different artists and designers.
By Budget: €€€
- Les Bains Nineteenth-century thermal baths turned nightclub turned rockstar-hot lifestyle hotel.
- Hôtel Crayon Line drawings, retro furnishings and coloured-glass shower doors.
- Hôtel du Jeu de Paume Romantic haven on the serene Île St-Louis.
- Hôtel Molitor Stunningly restored art deco swimming pool with gallery-style poolside rooms.
- Hôtel Le Comtesse Framed by wrought-iron balconies, with Eiffel Tower views from every room.
- Hidden Hotel Eco-friendly hotel tucked away near the Arc de Triomphe.
- Hôtel du Petit Moulin A bakery at the time of Henri IV redesigned from head to toe by Christian Lacroix.
- R Kipling Hotel Fantastical rooms and public spaces take their cues from Kipling's works, including The Jungle Book.
- Hôtel du Temps Play piano in the basement cocktail bar of this artsy hotel.
- Hôtel Ritz Paris Home to the cocktail bar liberated by Hemingway during WWII and a Chanel spa.
- Hôtel de Crillon Palatial property on place de la Concorde restored to its former glory in 2017.
- L’Hôtel Oscar Wilde famously died at this show-stopping address.
- Hôtel Particulier Montmartre Designer suites in an elegant 19th-century mansion with a walled garden.
- Hôtel d’Angleterre Exquisite former embassy hosting famous guests.
- Maison Souquet Decadent designer hotel inside a belle époque brothel.
- Generator Hostel Shout out to design, street art and French art de vivre in the 10e.
- Les Piaules Designer hostel and bar with rooftop terrace in Belleville.
- St Christopher’s Modern hostel amenities in two northern Paris locations.
- MIJE Fourcy In a historic hôtel particulier (private mansion), one of a trio of MIJE hostels in Le Marais.
- Maison Bréguet Local artists, writers and musicians worked on this 2018-opened hotel inside a former factory.
- Hôtel Georgette Rooms represent 20th-century art movements displayed at the nearby Centre Pompidou.
- Hôtel l’Antoine Dazzling Christian Lacroix designer creation in Bastille.
- Le Pigalle Channels the namesake neighbourhood's spirit with vinyl and vintage turntables in some rooms.
- Hôtel Henriette Bohemian haven in the creative 13e.
- Off Paris Seine Paris' first floating hotel is moored on the Seine.