US dollars ($)
Budget: Less than $140
- Dorm beds/camping: $30–50
- Supermarket self-catering per day: $20
- Beaches: free
- Bicycle hire per day: $24–35
- Hotels: $100–200
- In-room meals and dining out: $50
- Theme park pass: $40–100
- Rental car per day: $40–50
Top End: More than $250
- High-season beach hotel/resort: $250–400
- Miami gourmet dinner (for two): $150–300
- All-inclusive, four- to seven-day theme-park blowout: $1500–4000
Outside of flea markets and the occasional outdoor bazaar, bargaining is not part of Florida's shopping culture.
You will find ATMs throughout Walt Disney World®. Guest Services at each park offer limited currency exchange.