When to Go
High Season (Dec–Apr)
- High season is dry season for most of the country; December to February are the coolest, most pleasant months.
- Many resorts triple rates around New Year and before Easter.
Shoulder (May & Nov)
- Rising May temperatures herald the onset of the wet season around Manila and elsewhere.
- November sees high-season rates kick in.
Low Season (Jun–Sep)
- Accommodation prices drop 30% in resort areas.
- Passing typhoons can cause days of torrential rain.
- Eastern seaboard is usually dry, if susceptible to typhoons.