Welcome to Cayo Jutías


The Cayo's access road starts about 4km west of Santa Lucía. Ten minutes after crossing the causeway the Faro de Cayo Jutías appears; this metal lighthouse was built by the US in 1902 and makes for an interesting walk along the abutting mangrove-studded sands. The road kinks sharp left to culminate at the main Jutías beach, caressed by crystal-clear water, 12.5km from the coastal highway.


Top experiences in Cayo Jutías

Cayo Jutías in detail