St Andrew Parish Church

Church in Kingston

This brick church is more popularly known as the ‘Half Way Tree Church.’ The foundations of the existing church were laid in 1692. The exterior is austere and unremarkable, but the stained-glass windows and organ are definitely worth a peek, and it's a serene escape from the busy streets beyond. Outside, there’s a very atmospheric graveyard.

Advertisement