Runnymede

Historic Building in MONA & Northern Hobart

This gracious 1840 sandstone-and-slate residence is 5km north of the city centre in New Town. It was built for Robert Pitcairn, the first lawyer to qualify in Tasmania, and named by a later owner, whaling captain Charles Bayley, after his favourite ship. Access is via guided tour only; check times and book via https://nationaltrusttas.rezdy.com.