go to content go to search box go to global site navigation


Electricity is 230V/50 cycles; 120V appliances from the USA will need a transformer. Sockets usually take plugs with three round pins: sometimes the small variety, sometimes the large. Some sockets take plugs with two round pins. Local electrical shops sell cheap adapters.

The following plugs are used:

Plug type c Plug type d Plug type m