Citadel of Raymond de Saint-Gilles

Citadel of Raymond de Saint-Gilles information

Prices
admission LBP7500
Opening hours
8am-sunset
Something wrong?
Submit a correction

Towering above Tripoli, this Crusader fortress was originally built during the period from 1103 to 1104. Burned down in 1297, it was partly rebuilt the following century by a Mamluk emir. Today, its most impressive element is the imposing entrance with its moat and three gateways (one Ottoman, one Mamluk, one Crusader).