Ganga Mandir

Hindu Temple in Ramgarh

A short distance north of the town wall, on the east side of the road, is the Ganga Temple. It was built by one of the Poddar clan in 1845, and is an imposing building with large elephant murals on its facade, and plenty of images of the local favourite, Krishna. The right side of the facade is deteriorating and the foundations are crumbling. The temple only opens for morning and evening puja (prayers).