Welcome to Pátzcuaro
Terracotta-tiled roofs, warped red-and-white adobe walls and narrow cobblestone streets give the city of Pátzcuaro the air of a large village. Unlike the Spanish-founded settlements of Morelia and Guadalajara, Pátzcuaro took root in the 1320s as part of the Tarascan empire, two full centuries before the conquistadors arrived, and retains its indigenous feel.
Amazing hotels and hostels
We've pre-picked the best hotels, hostels and bed and breakfasts to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
Food and drink
- La Surtidora in PátzcuaroMexican
- Santo Huacal in PátzcuaroInternational
- Ivo's Pizza in PátzcuaroPizza
- El Patio in PátzcuaroMexican
- Doña Paca in PátzcuaroMexican
- Verde Limone Ristorante-Bar in PátzcuaroItalian
- Market Food Stalls in PátzcuaroStreet Food
- El Naranjo Restaurante in PátzcuaroItalian
- Restaurant Lupita in PátzcuaroInternational
$60Cultural & Theme Tours
Pátzcuaro Tour From Morelia
Live a traditional tour in a unique way. History, traditions, handcrafts and...
Cultural & Theme Tours
$78Food, Wine & Nightlife
Traditional Fishing and Cuisine tour from Morelia
Live a day full of Michoacan tradition as...
Food, Wine & Nightlife