Welcome to Streetcar Suburbs
A chain of parks known as the Emerald Necklace leads south to the Streetcar Suburbs. With deeply rooted Jewish and Russian populations, Brookline was the birthplace of John F Kennedy, while Jamaica Plain is a progressive residential community with gracious Victorian architecture and a cutting-edge music scene.
Highlights in Streetcar Suburbs
Amazing hotels and hostels
We've pre-picked the best hotels, hostels and bed and breakfasts to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
Food and drink
- Ten Tables in Streetcar SuburbsInternational
- Tres Gatos in Streetcar SuburbsTapas
- JP Licks in Streetcar SuburbsIce Cream
- Soup Shack in Streetcar SuburbsAsian
- Michael's Deli in Streetcar SuburbsDeli
- Coreanos Allston in Streetcar SuburbsKorean
- Bella Luna Milky Way in Streetcar SuburbsPizza
- Zaftigs Delicatessen in Streetcar SuburbsJewish
- Kimchipapi Kitchen in Streetcar SuburbsKorean
- Vee Vee in Streetcar SuburbsInternational