An icon and motif of Daegu, this lovely cruciform church is quite a sight, with its twin spires. Originally constructed in wood, the first incarnation went up in flames in 1899. A brick-and-stone replacement was quickly completed by 1902. Check out the interior, with its still extant luminous stained glass, and note the large crucifix out front that makes for a good photo op with the church behind.
The name in Korean is named after the district, Gyesan (Osmanthus Hill).