This synagogue dates from the early 17th century and was built in Renaissance style. It was destroyed several times in the Cossack invasions and burnt down again in 1842, but was rebuilt each time. It was partially destroyed by the Germans in WWII and fell into ruin. These days it has been somewhat restored, bears plaques honouring those that died here and holds the state archives. It's closed to the public.