Welcome to The Bronx
Home of hip-hop, known for its gritty South Bronx street culture and its web of highways carrying other New Yorkers further north, the Bronx is actually as green as it is urban: Wave Hill, Van Cortlandt Park, Pelham Bay Park and the New York Botanical Garden are just a few of its leafy areas. Orchard Beach, the 'Bronx Riviera,' draws crowds in summertime and America’s oldest and largest zoo is here. Architectural gems line art-deco Grand Concourse, and Arthur Ave is the place for old-school Italian red-sauce joints.
Highlights in The Bronx
New York's 'other Little Italy'
Food and drink
- Tra Di Noi in The BronxItalian
- Beatstro in The BronxAmerican
- Tony's Pier in The BronxSeafood
- La Morada in The BronxMexican
- Randazzo’s Seafood in The BronxSeafood
- Madonia Brothers Bakery in The BronxBakery
- Casa della Mozzarella in The BronxDeli
- Bronx Night Market in The BronxMarket
- Zero Otto Nove in The BronxItalian