Rahmi M Koç Museum

Museum in Cunda (Alibey Island)

Housed in the magnificently restored Taksiyarhis Church (Church of the Archangels), a Greek Orthodox church built in 1873 and now painted in a distinctive shade of yellow, this is a sibling museum to İstanbul's excellent Rahmi M Koç Museum and has a collection that is similarly strong on exhibits concerned with transportation and engineering.