Welcome to Dakar
Dakar is a city of extremes, where horse-cart drivers chug over swish highways and gleaming SUVs squeeze through tiny sand roads; where elegant ladies dig skinny heels into dusty walkways and suit-clad businessmen kneel down for prayer in the middle of the street. Once a tiny settlement in the south of the Cap Vert peninsula, Dakar now spreads almost across its entire triangle, and keeps growing.
Amazing hotels and hostels
We've pre-picked the best hotels, hostels and bed and breakfasts to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
Food and drink
- Le Lagon I in DakarSeafood
- Le Djembé in DakarAfrican
- Le Bideew in DakarInternational
- Estendera Vivier Beach in DakarInternational
- Restaurant Farid in DakarLebanese
- Cabane du Pêcheur in DakarSeafood
- La Pointe des Almadies in DakarInternational
- La Maison de Celine in DakarItalian
- Le Cozy in DakarInternational
- Sweet Coffee in DakarCafe
$210Tours & Sightseeing
Half-Day Somone Lagoon and Bandia Park Safari from Dakar
Bandia park reserve is one of the...
Tours & Sightseeing
$377Cultural & Theme Tours
Morocco desert tour to Erg chigaga and draa valley from Marrakech
Cultural & Theme Tours