Kuldīga Historic Museum

Museum in Kuldīga

Founded by a local German school director, the newly restored museum is housed in what a local legend claims to be Russian pavilion at the 1900 World Exhibition in Paris. Its 2nd floor has been redesigned as an apartment of a rich early-20th-century local family, which features an international playing cards collection in the 'master's room'. A cluster of Duke Jakob’s cannons sits on the front lawn.

Advertisement