Park in Marunouchi & Nihombashi

This large park north of the Imperial Palace is home to noteworthy museums as well as the Nippon Budōkan concert hall. The gate at the park’s northern end, Tayasu-mon, dates from 1636, making it the oldest remaining gate to the Edo Castle compound. The park's western edge is bordered by the old castle moat, Chidori-ga-fuchi, which is a popular cherry-blossom viewing spot in spring.