South of the Old City, what is also called the St Paul Memorial Museum (St Paul Anıt Müzesi) was originally built in 1850 as a Greek Orthodox church to commemorate the saint. It was utilised as a warehouse as recently as 1993, when the Ministry of Culture began a restoration. It was opened up for services again in 2001. There are simple frescoes of Jesus and the Evangelists on the ceiling inside, and there's a bell tower on the northwest corner.
Church of St Paul