Welcome to De Pijp
A hotbed of creativity, multicultural De Pijp is less than five minutes from Centraal Station by metro yet preserves its village-like atmosphere. The neighbourhood's centrepiece is Amsterdam's largest street market, the colourful Albert Cuypmarkt, and the fashion boutiques, vintage shops, experimental restaurants and free-spirited cafés (pubs) that surround it.
Top experiences in De Pijp
Top attractions in De Pijp
Food and drink
- Ciel Bleu in De PijpGastronomy
- Graham's Kitchen in De PijpGastronomy
- Avocado Show in De PijpCafe
- Bakers & Roasters in De PijpCafe
- Le Salonard in De PijpDeli
- Geflipt in De PijpBurgers
- Sugo in De PijpPizza
- Spaghetteria in De PijpItalian
- Miss Korea BBQ in De PijpKorean
- Butcher in De PijpBurgers
De Pijp activities
$48Food, Wine & Nightlife
Private Amsterdam Market and Food Tour with Tastings
Explore local market in beautiful...
Food, Wine & Nightlife
$52Cultural & Theme Tours
Amsterdam De Pijp Tour
OUR AMSTERDAM DE PIJP TOUR INTRODUCES YOU TO ONE OF THE MOST CHIC DISTRICTS IN THE...
Cultural & Theme Tours