Built in 1842 to house the Catholic mission’s printing press, this rammed-earth building is the mission's last remaining building in the western Pacific. A staggering 40,000 books were printed here in Māori. In the 1870s it was converted into a private home, but it is now restored to its original state, complete with tannery and printing workshop.

Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours activity

Bay of Islands Cape Brett 'Hole in the Rock' Cruise