Across the bay from Stanley Main St stands this three-storey colonnaded affair. Built in 1846 as officers’ quarters, it took pride of place in Central, on the spot where the Bank of China Tower now stands, for almost 150 years until 1982. It was re-erected here stone by stone and opened in 2001. Today it's home to a number of restaurants, many with lovely sea views.
Aberdeen & South Hong Kong Island