Welcome to Port Fairy
Established as a whaling and sealing station in 1833, Port Fairy has retained its historic 19th-century maritime charm. Here it's all about heritage bluestone and sandstone buildings, whitewashed cottages, colourful fishing boats and wide, tree-lined streets.
Amazing hotels and hostels
We've pre-picked the best hotels, hostels and bed and breakfasts to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
Food and drink
- Gladioli in Port FairyAustralian
- Coffin Sally in Port FairyPizza
- Randy's Burgers in Port FairyBurgers
- Merrijig Kitchen in Port FairyAustralian
- Farmer's Wife in Port FairyCafe
- Conlan's Wine Store in Port FairyMulticuisine
- Hawker Kampong in Port FairyAsian
- Blakes Restaurant in Port FairySeafood
- Port of Mexico in Port FairyMexican
- Bank St + Co in Port FairyCafe