Lopburi's holiest place sits in the old town's roundabout. It has a modern (1951) shrine in front of a Khmer-era laterite base from a toppled prang (Hindi/Khmer-style stupa) that was previously known as the 'supreme shrine'. The principal statue inside is a four-armed Vishnu body in Lopburi-Khmer style with an Ayuthaya-era Buddha head attached.
On the shrine's north side is a monkey feeding station where milk, biscuits, fruit and more are laid out; to the south, a lam dance troupe performs daily. Both activities are done as thanks to the gods after wishes are granted