Welcome to St John's
Newfoundland is an island of austere, washed-out beauty and vast unpopulated wilderness. Yet here, in its capital and largest city, one finds scads of homes colored like tropical fruit, plus bustling street life and a dim urban (yet small-town friendly) buzz. For all that, North America's oldest city doesn't just contrast the province it dominates. St John's exudes wry wit, stoicism and lust for life, and to this end embodies some of Newfoundland's best values.
Experience St John's
Food and drink
- Merchant Tavern in St John'sCanadian
- Piatto in St John'sPizza
- Adelaide Oyster House in St John'sInternational
- Georgestown Cafe and Bookshelf in St John'sCafe
- Chinched in St John'sCanadian
- Mallard Cottage in St John'sCanadian
- Sprout in St John'sVegetarian
- Bagel Cafe in St John'sCanadian
- Get Stuffed in St John'sCanadian
- RJ Pinoy Yum in St John'sFilipino
St John's activities
$56Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours
Newfoundland Puffin and Whale Watch Cruise
Cruise to the incredible Witless Bay Ecological...
Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours
$69Food, Wine & Nightlife
St. John's Walking Food Tour
Experience a three hour walking food tour through the historical streets of...
Food, Wine & Nightlife
Holly Jolly Hunt - St Johns, NL
Holly Jolly Hunt is a holiday scavenger hunt done on your smartphone,...
$10Tours & Sightseeing
Operation City Quest Scavenger Hunt - St John's, NL
Operation City Quest is an open world...
Tours & Sightseeing
$10Sightseeing Tickets & Passes
Johnson Geo Centre Admission Ticket
Looking to learn more about the Earth and its incredible past?...
Sightseeing Tickets & Passes