Welcome to Torrey
With shy pioneer charm and quiet streets backed by red-rock cliffs, Torrey is a relaxing stop. A former logging and ranching center, its mainstay now is outdoor tourism. Capitol Reef National Park is only 11 miles east, Grand Staircase–Escalante National Monument is 40 miles south and national forests surround the town. Summer brings a whiff of countercultural sophistication – but from November to February the town shuts down.
Amazing hotels and hostels
We've pre-picked the best hotels, hostels and bed and breakfasts to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
Food and drink
- Torrey Grill & BBQ in TorreyBarbecue
- Cafe Diablo in TorreyTex-Mex
- Slacker's Burger Joint in TorreyBurgers
- Bhindas Curry Pizza Palace in TorreyPizza
- Rim Rock Patio in TorreyPizza
- Capitol Reef Cafe in TorreyAmerican
- Rim Rock Restaurant in TorreyAmerican
- Royal’s Food Town in TorreySupermarket
- Austin's Chuckwagon General Store in TorreyMarket