Welcome to Bozeman & Gallatin Valley
Bozeman is what all those formerly hip, now-overrun Colorado mountain towns used to be like. The laid-back, old-school rancher legacy still dominates over the New West pioneers with their mountain bikes, skis and climbing racks. But that's changing rapidly. It is now one of the fastest-growing towns in America.
Experience Bozeman & Gallatin Valley
Food and drink
- Nova Cafe in Bozeman & Gallatin ValleyCafe
- Follow Yer' Nose BBQ in Bozeman & Gallatin ValleyBarbecue
- Rainbow Ranch Lodge in Bozeman & Gallatin ValleyAmerican
- 320 Ranch in Bozeman & Gallatin ValleyAmerican
- Plonk in Bozeman & Gallatin ValleyBistro
- Roost Fried Chicken in Bozeman & Gallatin ValleyChicken
- Backcountry Burger Bar in Bozeman & Gallatin ValleyBurgers
- Community Co-Op in Bozeman & Gallatin ValleySupermarket
- Dave’s Sushi in Bozeman & Gallatin ValleySushi
- Burger Bob's in Bozeman & Gallatin ValleyBurgers
Bozeman & Gallatin Valley activities
$25Transfers & Ground Transport
Full Day Boat Rental at Big Sky Resort
Stand up paddle boards, canoes and kayaks are at your...
Transfers & Ground Transport
Helena Puzzling Adventure
Turn Helena into a game while partaking on a 2-hour Walking Adventure. Your...
Missoula Puzzling Adventure
Turn Missoula into a game while partaking on a 2-hour Walking Adventure. Your...
Trail Rides at Erik's Ranch
Erik's Ranch proudly offers trail rides in Paradise Valley, Montana! Saddle...
Antelope Butte Hike
See for yourself why iconic movies such as “A River Runs Through It” and “The Horse...
Whitewater Rafting on the Clark Fork River
Whitewater river rafting through the Alberton Gorge on...