Chihuahua’s historic heart, with its mass of pigeons, shoe-shiners and cowboy-hatted characters, is a simple but pretty place. A bronze sculpture of the city's founder, Don Antonio de Deza y Ulloa, presides over the daily hubbub. The plaza also is home to the majestic baroque cathedral, built between 1725 and 1826 and still containing the original organ installed in 1796.
Plaza de Armas
Chihuahua & Central North Mexico