Built in 1826, this lovingly preserved Russian home was owned by the merchant Wolkoff family from 1872 to 1986, and its 10 rooms have been maintained as they were in the late 1800s. The house is visitable only by 40-minute guided tours. From early June to late August, English tours depart at quarter to the hour. The rest of the season, tours in Finnish depart at quarter past the hour, with English-language audio guides available.