Only the massively high Gothic stone walls remain of this convent, which was completed in 1436 (the A-shaped front is especially striking). The rest was destroyed courtesy of Ivan the Terrible during the Livonian War in 1577. In 1996, Bridgettine sisters were granted the right to return and reactivate the convent. Their new headquarters is adjacent to the ruins. Atmospheric concerts are held here in summer (regular visits may not be possible during events such as mid-August's Birgitta Festival).