Welcome to Mammoth Lakes
Mammoth Lakes is a famous mountain-resort town endowed with larger-than-life scenery – active outdoorsy folks worship at the base of its dizzying 11,053ft Mammoth Mountain. Long-lasting powder clings to these slopes, and when the snow finally fades, the area’s an outdoor wonderland of mountain-bike trails, excellent fishing, endless alpine hiking and blissful hidden spots for hot-spring soaking. Eastern Sierra’s commercial hub and a four-season resort, Mammoth is backed by a ridge line of jutting peaks, ringed by clusters of crystalline alpine lakes and enshrouded by the dense Inyo National Forest.
Experience Mammoth Lakes
Mammoth Mountain Premium Snowboard Rental Including Delivery
Starting at$129Book Now
Mammoth Mountain Performance Snowboard Rental Including Delivery
Starting at$109Book Now
Food and drink
- Skadi in Mammoth LakesNorwegian
- Dessert'D in Mammoth LakesDesserts
- Mammoth Tavern in Mammoth LakesGastropub
- Lakefront Restaurant in Mammoth LakesAmerican
- 53 Kitchen & Cocktails in Mammoth LakesAmerican
- Ramenya in Mammoth LakesJapanese
- Slocums in Mammoth LakesAmerican
- Petra’s Bistro & Wine Bar in Mammoth LakesCalifornian
- Schat's Bakery in Mammoth LakesBakery
- Mammoth Rock Brasserie in Mammoth LakesAmerican
Mammoth Lakes activities
Snowboard Rental Package
Slice through the snow with some of the best in alpine adventure gear thanks to a...
1 Day Ski Rental Package
Get ready to hit the slopes with a complete line of skis and snowboards that...
$29Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours
Mammoth Mountain Scenic Gondola Ticket
Take a Scenic Gondola Ride up Mammoth Mountain to explore...
Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours