Welcome to Colón
The most appealing destination for riverside relaxation in Entre Ríos, Colón's population almost doubles with Argentine holidaymakers in January, but the pretty town takes it all in its stride. With numerous places to stay, a thriving handicrafts scene and worthwhile, out-of-the-ordinary restaurants, it’s a great place to be. It’s also a base for visiting Parque Nacional El Palmar.
No attractions found. Try another selection.
Amazing hotels and hostels
We've pre-picked the best hotels, hostels and bed and breakfasts to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
Food and drink
- La Cosquilla del Ángel in ColónArgentine
- Restaurant del Puerto in ColónArgentine
- El Viejo Almacén in ColónArgentine
- Cala Bistro in ColónArgentine
- Dionisio in ColónArgentine
- La Cantina in ColónArgentine
- El Sótano de los Quesos in ColónDeli
- Bocatto in ColónArgentine
- Heladería Italia in ColónIce Cream
- Popeye in ColónArgentine