Welcome to Troncones
Not long ago, Troncones was a poor, sleepy fishing and farming village. These days, expat homes and B&Bs have left the long beachfront road resembling more a California subdivision than the traditional Mexican villages at either end. The attraction is obvious: fabulous beaches, a laid-back atmosphere and world-class surfing. Troncones is a marvelous place to kick back for several days.
No attractions found. Try another selection.
Food and drink
- Toro del Mar in TronconesSeafood
- Roberto’s Bistro in TronconesArgentine
- Café Pacífico in TronconesCafe
- Jardín del Edén in TronconesFusion
- La Mexicana in TronconesFusion
- Costa Brava in TronconesMexican
- Cenaduría Cristina in TronconesTacos
- Brisas Mexicanas in TronconesSeafood
- Chenchos in TronconesMexican
- Café del Sol in TronconesCafe