* Depart from our office at 08h00 (or collection on route, if applicable) in a four wheel drive vehicle.
* We head up the Sani Pass, stopping at breath-taking view sites and the two border posts.
* Once we reach the summit we stop for tea at Sani Top Chalet ( the highest pub in Africa).
* We then head up Black Mountain for a short walk to view Thabana Ntlenyana (the highest peak in Southern Africa).
* We then head down through the beautiful Sehonghong Valley into the remote trading town called Mokhotlong (once know as the most remote outpost under the British Empire).
* We have lunch at own cost and view the rare Spiral Aloe (Lesotho’s National plant), we'll have a look at the old buildings and also get to see how the Basotho folk trade.
* We then head back to Sani Top for afternoon tea and a toilet stop before we head back down the Sani Pass to arrive in Underberg around 18.00 pm.