Windmill in Nieuwmarkt, Plantage & the Eastern Islands
This 18th-century grain mill is the sole survivor of five windmills that once stood in this part of town. It was moved to its current spot in 1814. The mill was fully renovated in 1925 and is now a private home. The public baths alongside the windmill were converted into Brouwerij 't IJ in 1985.