Welcome to Villa Gesell
Smaller and less flashy than Mar del Plata, if less tasteful and louder than Pinamar, laid-back Villa Gesell is a hit with the younger crowd. Unlike the other coastal towns, it offers a wood-planked beach boardwalk, making walks along the sand much easier. It’s also known for summer concerts (classical, folk and rock), and there are plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy. In the spring, you may glimpse migrating whales, penguins and sea otters.
Amazing hotels and hostels
We've pre-picked the best hotels, hostels and bed and breakfasts to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
Food and drink
- Castillo de Ilusiones in Villa GesellFusion
- La Ventola in Villa GesellSeafood
- El Náutico in Villa GesellArgentine
- Rancho Hambre in Villa GesellEmpanadas
- El Viejo Hobbit in Villa GesellPub Food
- Sutton 212 in Villa GesellInternational
- La Delfina in Villa GesellParrilla
- Eliseo in Villa GesellCafe