Welcome to Invercargill
Don't underestimate Invercargill. Sure, it usually serves as a pit stop between Fiordland and the Catlins (or en route to Stewart Island/Rakiura), but its combination of motor-sport mania, historic buildings and friendly folk might win you over.
Top attractions in Invercargill
Food and drink
- Batch in InvercargillCafe
- Louie’s in InvercargillModern NZ
- Buster Crabb in InvercargillGastropub
- Suzie Q in InvercargillTapas
- Elegance at 148 on Elles in InvercargillFrench
- Rocks in InvercargillModern NZ
- Seriously Good Chocolate Company in InvercargillCafe
- Pak ’n Save in InvercargillSupermarket
- Colonial Bakery in InvercargillBakery
$259Multi-day & Extended Tours
3-Day Deep South Adventure from Queenstown
Our Three day Bottom Bus tour is one of the best ways...
Multi-day & Extended Tours
$21Sightseeing Tickets & Passes
Bill Richardson Transport World Admission
With admission to Bill Richardson Transport World you...
Sightseeing Tickets & Passes
Big Dig Excavator, Dig This Invercargill
• No experience or even a drivers license is required! •...
Big Push Bulldozer, Dig This Invercargill
• No experience or even a drivers license is required! ...