The erstwhile Palace of Education (1896) now houses this excellent museum containing a colourful collection of folk as well as traditional trades from greater Szeged, a natural history section called 'We Have Only One Earth', and an extensive collection of works by Hungarian artists including József Rippl-Rónai and Mihály Munkácsy. The high entrance fee allows entry to the permanent collection and often excellent temporary exhibitions.