Welcome to Iztapa
Iztapa, about 12km east of Puerto San José, was Guatemala's first Pacific port, used by none other than Pedro de Alvarado in the 16th century. When Puerto San José was built in 1853, Iztapa's reign as the port of the capital city came to an end, and it relaxed into a tropical torpor from which it has yet to emerge.
No attractions found. Try another selection.