The 98-room Babette is part of the superb Guldsmeden hotel chain, with the same (unexpectedly) harmonious blend of Nordic and Indonesian design aesthetics. Though on the smaller side, the rooms are inviting and tactile, with four-poster beds, sheepskin throws and vibrant artworks. There's a rooftop spa and sauna, tranquil leafy courtyard, buzzing bar popular with locals, as well as decent organic breakfasts (225kr).
On the downside, the rooms facing the street can be noisy on weekends.
Information from Booking.com
Opened in 2014, this central Copenhagen hotel is 450 metres from the Amalienborg Castle. It offers individually designed rooms and free Wi-Fi access. Balinese-style furnishings, 4-poster beds and original artwork are featured in all Babette Guldsmeden rooms. Each has a flat-screen TV and a fresh bathroom with the hotel’s own organic toiletries. Bistro-style cuisine made from organic, local produce is served in Babette’s Feast restaurant, which also has an organic wine and cocktail bar. The Little Mermaid is 900 metres away, while the 15th-century Kastellet Fortress is within 5 minutes’ walk. Kongens Nytorv, Nyhavn and Strøget shopping street are all about 1 km from the hotel.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Please note that for guests with credit cards from outside of the EU, there will be an extra fee, depending on the issuing bank. Contact the property for more details. Guests are required to show a photo identification and the same credit card as used for reservation upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
- Internet services
- Special diet menus (on request)
- First aid kit available
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Access to health care professionals
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Cashless payment available
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Packed lunches
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Daily housekeeping
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
- Wifi available in all areas
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Mobile app for room service
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Face masks for guests available
- Fire extinguishers
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Dry cleaning
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food and drink
- Free WiFi available