Welcome to Wagga Wagga
The Murrumbidgee River squiggles around Wagga Wagga's northern end, and riverside eucalypts complement tree-lined streets and lovely gardens. Known as 'place of many crows' to the local Wiradjuri people, 'Wagga' is NSW's largest inland city and it's a gem. Decent restaurants and cafes and an excellent art gallery all add to the appeal for visitors.
Amazing hotels and hostels
We've pre-picked the best hotels, hostels and bed and breakfasts to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
Food and drink
- Trail Street Coffee Shop in Wagga WaggaCafe
- Mates Gully in Wagga WaggaCafe
- Oak Room Kitchen & Bar in Wagga WaggaBistro
- Magpies Nest in Wagga WaggaBistro
- Royal Garden in Wagga WaggaChinese
- Pot 'n' Kettle in Wagga WaggaCafe
- Cache Store of Food in Wagga WaggaCafe
- Woolworths in Wagga WaggaSupermarket