Parish Church of St Peter

Church in Radovljica

At the end of Linhartov trg is the Gothic Parish Church of St Peter, a hall church modelled after the one in Kranj. The three portals are flamboyant Gothic, and the sculptures inside were done by Angelo Pozzo in 1713. The building with the arcaded courtyard south of the church is the rectory (župnišče), where exhibitions are sometimes held.

Advertisement